YOU CAN REQUEST ANY TEXT YOU WANT ON THE TAGS YOU ORDER FROM US
The Basics Regarding CollarTag™ Pet ID Text Formatting:
- All tag text is centered, top to bottom, left to right.
- Less lines of text will result in a larger font point size.
- Tag text in engraved in UPPER CASE for easy readability.
- If you can enter a given character it is in our font set.
- If you cannot enter a given character it is not in our font set.
The Basics Regarding Your CollarTag™ Pet ID Text Engraving:
Bottom Line First:
Whatever you key into the tag text fields on our site will be on the tag(s) you receive from us; we do not do any data entry here to fill your order, we download the actual text you key into the tag text fields on our site and use it to create your pet’s tag text.
We engrave whatever YOU FEEL will be most beneficial to the finder of your lost pet in their effort to contact you. You can key any text you want into any text line we offer.
Our standard format is illustrated in the photo below.
NOTE: This is not necessarily what I would recommend that you request to have engraved on your pet’s tag.
- We offer 5 lines of text on the 5/8, 3/4 and 1 inch wide CollarTag™ sizes.
- We do not engrave text on the backside of CollarTags™ because the back of them is against the pet’s collar. However, to achieve more information you can install two or more CollarTags™ on the same collar.
- You may want to list several phone numbers instead of an address, you may want to have your vet’s name and phone number engraved on your pet’s tag.
- We do recommend that you avoid listing your last name after your pet’s name, this is obvious and will only serve to require the text on the pet name line to be smaller and more crowded looking.
NOTE: You can also transfer license and rabies tag information onto a second CollarTags™ and thus eliminate the need for any traditional hanging tags – rabies and license tags are not attractive.
Again, as stated above:
- The less lines of text you request, the larger, and easier to read, the text we do engrave on your pet’s tag will be, e.g. if 1 line of text is requested it will be engraved in a larger font point size than if 2 lines are requested, etc.
- All text is automatically centered top to bottom and left to right 100% of the time. See example tags on this site.
- All text is engraved in UPPER CASE letters for easy readability. We only put quotes around your pet’s name if you key them in.